ENTELEC cordially invites you to contribute to your profession by sharing technical knowledge and business expertise with other industry professionals. We are looking for technical papers from the User communities, describing how technologies are being applied across the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to share how you addressed a certain issue by implementing a new technology, or using an existing technology in an innovative way.
* Please note that ENTELEC is particularly looking for Case Studies from the User community and will give a higher priority to these papers of interest in the selection process.
The ENTELEC Spring Conference and Expo is an excellent opportunity for industry professionals to participate as presenters or panel experts on Emerging Technologies, Industry Outlook, Case Studies and Best Practices on the following Categories:
- SCADA and Business Data
- Cyber Security/Physical Security
- System Architecture for Industrial Control Systems
- Networks/Communications Infrastructures
- Offshore Communications
- FCC and Regulatory
- Professional Development
- Emerging Technologies
- We welcome other high interest topics or issues that could enhance our program
We are particularly looking for papers from the User community, describing how technologies are being applied across the industry including case studies, and papers of interest, in the following sectors:
- Drone Applications in Oil & Gas
- Utilities (electric/power): public and private
- Security, government, defense
- Shale Exploration & Development
- Internet of Things in Oil & Gas
We welcome ideas and/or suggestions of new topics or issues that could add to our program.
The ENTELEC Technical Committee uses graded criteria based on quality, technical content, and appearance. Papers that contain commercial content are greatly discounted!
Deadline for Call for Paper's Application/Abstract submission is Friday, September 25, 2017
Call for Paper Abstract Proposals must be submitted through the online link below.
2018 ENTELEC Call for Technical Papers/Presentations Online Submission Form
Selected papers/speakers must be able to meet the following deadlines:
September 25, 2017 - Online Application and Abstract Due
January 4, 2018 - (Optional) Final Paper Due (for Silver Scribe Award Review)
March 7, 2018 - Presentation/Power Point Due using template provided by ENTELEC
May 15-17, 2018 - Available to present (specific date and time will be assigned) at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX (session time slots are 1 hr.)
If the program is chosen, presenter must agree to the following:
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service. Attendees expect to learn how to build or expand upon their knowledge - NOT listen to a sales pitch for products or services!
- Presenter may incorporate meaningful visuals to illustrate their message. This may be in the form of slides, video clips, outlines or role-playing.
- Presenter agrees to present a program that achieves the learning outcomes listed on the Paper/Presentation Submission Form.
- Presenter agrees to meet the deadlines outlined on the Call for Paper Application
Questions or comments please email email@example.com or call (888) 503-8700 x205
About ENTELEC: The Energy, Telecommunications & Electrical Association (ENTELEC) is a user association focusing on communications and control technologies used by petroleum, natural gas, pipeline and electric utility companies. ENTELEC’s primary goal is to provide education for its members. To achieve this goal ENTELEC provides an educational platform for these industries, technical presentations and case studies, equipment, exhibits and networking opportunities during the annual ENTELEC Conference & Expo. National and International attendees who design, engineer and specify systems and services for the energy industries attend the annual ENTELEC Conference & Trade Show.
The Spring Conference & Expo attracts over 1,500 attendees and features exhibits and product displays from 150 – 200 exhibiting companies. The technical presentations include over 40 hours of technical presentations, training sessions, case studies, expert panel discussions and roundtable discussions. In addition to the exhibits and education, the conference is packed with networking opportunities including a golf tournament, lunch in the exhibit hall, networking receptions and much, much more!