The ENTELEC Board of Directors is comprised of ten members typically drawn from the energy industries and their suppliers. Board members receive the following benefits from serving:
- Opportunity to network with SCADA and telecommunications leaders in the energy industry
- Learn from the latest advances in technology through the review of papers from leading energy and technology companies.
- Learn about the latest product offerings from a wide range of SCADA and telecommunications vendors.
- Learn the mechanics of coordinating and organizing a conference and trade show.
What is required to become a Board member?
- Willingness to work with other technical leaders to further the goals of ENTELEC.
- Employee of a current ENTELEC member company.
- Commitment to attend two Board meetings per year (fall and spring)
- Ability to travel to the Board meetings twice per year
- Participation in monthly Board conference calls
- Approval from your company’s manager/supervisor.
- Time commitment throughout the year, especially prior to the semi-annual Board meetings.
- For a Director Position: At least a three-year commitment.
To apply for the ENTELEC Board, all Volunteer Applications need to be sumbitted by March each year. Blaine Siske (email@example.com) will notify all applicants considered of their status by April of that year. Find the Volunteer Application online under the Volunteer tab.