19 Speaking Sessions You Cannot Miss at the Fall Seminar Series
ENTELEC has assembled a healthy roster of education and training session speakers for the 2018 Fall Seminar Series scheduled for October 11-12 in Odessa, Texas.
Each speaker or presenter will address a critical issue facing executives and decision-makers in the energy, telecommunications, and electric industries. We carefully selected each speaker to provide the most valuable information to you during the two-day event.
Consider the 13 Education Sessions
The Fall Seminar Series kicks off Thursday, Oct. 11 with five education session opportunities.
– Washington Report: Wesley Wright and Greg Kunkle of Keller and Heckman LLP will discuss FCC regulatory developments.
– Enabling Next Generation IoT Communications: SCADA professionals will want to hear Austin Pivarnik of XetaWave present on future developments in network connectivity.
– LTE Spectrum Bands: Louis Lambert of Redline Communications will discuss how to deliver a private LTE infrastructure to serve your business units.
– Field Area Networks: John Yaldwyn of 4RF USA, Inc. will discuss the challenges of modernizing and upgrading radio-based networking technology.
– Preventing Power Failures: Andre Scholtz of Solarcraft will discuss how to prevent power failures in the field using reliable field power sources.
The Fall Seminar Series includes eight more education session opportunities on Friday, Oct. 12.
– Spectrum Efficiency: Thomas Schwartz & Jeff Wilczewski of GE MDS will present on how to maximize the efficiency of your wireless communication system.
– LPWAN and LPFAN: John Geiger of Machfu will discuss how to leverage LPWAN/FAN sensing solutions in your SCADA system.
– SCADA Narrow Band: Ken Crandall & Darryl E. Parker of Alligator Communications, Inc. will discuss issues and solutions for modernizing narrow band radio systems in the IoT era.
– IOT Security: Roman Arutyunov of Xage Security and Chuck Drobny of GlobaLogix will present solutions for enhanced security as a necessary platform for IoT innovation.
– Wireless Networking: Tisha Hayes of 4RF USA will discuss wireless network capabilities and synergistic solutions for Oil & Gas SCADA, Metering, and IOT.
– Cybersecurity in the Value Chain: Davinder Harcharan Singh of Siemens Industry, Inc. will present his findings on the frequency of cyber attacks on critical infrastructures.
– LTE to 5G: Ajay Grewal of GE MDS LLC will present on the industry switchover to 5G and how to deploy this new technology for wireless communications.
– SCADA Data: Randy Krall of Wellkeeper will discuss using modern data analysis tools to manage upstream operations.
Consider the 6 Training Session Speakers
ENTELEC believes that learning also needs to be applied to advance the capabilities of our industries. During the Fall Seminar Series, you will have several training opportunities to grow your team’s skills.
We are offering three training sessions on Thursday, Oct. 11:
– Wireless Device Implementation: Sandra Esposito of SignalFire Telemetry, Inc. will be hosting a training session on wireless device network setup and troubleshooting.
– Wireless Communications Projects: Peter Cappiello and Dave Rumore of Future Technologies Venture LLC will concentrate on the life cycle of a wireless communication project using various technology.
– Spectrum Analysis: Rolland Zhang of Keysight will provide introductory, hands-on training on RF/MW communication networks, troubleshooting, interference, and more topics.
ENTELEC will offer three more training session opportunities on Friday, Oct. 12:
– Spectrum Analysis: Rolland Zhang of Keysight will return on Friday morning for another opportunity to receive hands-on training on spectrum analysis.
– Wireless Network Planning Tools: Vernon Tindell of Cambium Networks will train attendees on how to use Cambium’s wireless and communication planning tools.
– Drones: Renner Vaughn and Kabe Termes of Cape will provide training on real-time remote facility inspection using drones that are trained by Cape.
Register Today for the Fall Seminar Series
ENTELEC is confident that you will walk away from the 2018 Fall Seminar Series with the education and training you need to leverage new technology across the business units of your company.
Additionally, when you consider the price of the conference and the amount of education and training opportunities, you cannot find a better value for professional development this fall:
- Corporate ENTELEC Member Rate: $75 pre-registration ($100 onsite)
- Corporate non-ENTELEC Member Rate: $185 pre-reg ($225 onsite)
- Associate Member/Non-Sponsor: $165 pre-reg ($190 onsite)
We look forward to seeing you at the Fall Seminar Series in Odessa. If you have questions about the conference or becoming an ENTELEC member, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.