The annual ENTELEC Fall Seminar Series focuses on critical regional topics and pressing industry issues for operations in the Permian Basin. Topics and issues such as digitalization and operational efficiencies, 5G and next gen wireless, SCADA, IIoT, field communications, cybersecurity and regulatory developments.
The Fall Seminar, a one-day conference with a format designed to fit busy schedules and any budget, will focus on providing in-depth technical education and industry training. As the need for operational efficiencies continue to escalate, the ENTELEC Fall Seminar is your opportunity to take advantage of open discussions and exchange of ideas with colleagues and industry leaders working to overcome the same challenges.
Technical education, industry training, regulatory updates and networking, condensed into an efficient and cost effective schedule for you and your team. Plan today to be a part of the ENTELEC 2021 Fall Seminar in Odessa, Texas!
ENTELEC Member Registration*
*You will be required to login, using your member login, to receive the member rate.
Attendee Registration Fees
Corporate Member Rate: $85.00 (Onsite: $100.00)
Corporate Nonmember Rate: $185.00 (Onsite: $225.00)
Associate Member/Non-Sponsor*: $175.00 (Onsite: $190.00)
Each registration includes:
- Technical Education Sessions
- Training Sessions
- Closing Networking Reception
*Nonmember Associate (Mfg./Supplier) companies are not allowed to attend unless they are a sponsor of the 2021 Fall Seminar.
ENTELEC Fall Seminar Online Registration Closes At 5:00 pm on Monday, October 4, 2021.
- Cancellations prior to September 17, 2021 will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for cancellations after September 17, 2021.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing to Christi Jones at Christi@entelec.org and are subject to $35 processing fee.
- Alternate attendees may be named until October 1, 2021.
The 2021 ENTELEC Fall Seminar will be held Thursday, October 7th at the beautiful Marriott Odessa Hotel and Conference Center in Odessa, Texas. The ENTELEC Association invites you to contribute to the industry and your profession by sharing technical knowledge and business expertise with other industry professionals.
We are looking for Technical Presentations from the user communities, describing how technologies are being applied across the energy industry including the petroleum, pipeline, natural gas, electric utility, mining and railroad sectors. The Technical Presentations are generally 1 hour in length, including any question and answer discussion time:
- Digital Transformation
- 5G / Next Gen Wireless
- IIoT / Field Communications Technology for Oil & Gas.
- SCADA Integration / Data Analytics / AI
- FCC/Tower Regulations including Lighting, Siting, OSHA
- Drone Applications in Oil & Gas
This is an excellent opportunity to share how you addressed a certain issue by implementing a new technology, or using an existing technology in an innovative way. The ENTELEC Technical Committee uses graded criteria based on quality, technical content, and appearance. Papers that contain commercial content are greatly discounted!
ENTELEC is also interested in Technical Hands-On Training. Training to help prepare techs for the challenges of working in oil and gas at the 2021 ENTELEC Fall Seminar. Training's that allow attendees to learn to troubleshoot equipment, analyze problems and reach real-time decisions. The Trainings are approximately 2 hours in length, but if a shorter or longer time is requested, it can be arranged. Primary topics of consideration will be those listed above as well as the following areas:
- Connector Training
- Multi-Point and Point to Point
- Spectrum Analysis and Diagnostic
- Line Sweeping / Fiber Testing
- Propagation Mapping
- Generator Maintenance
- New Training Topic relevant to the Permian Basin area
Other * ENTELEC is always looking for new, innovative, relevant and exciting topics of interest
Trainings will be allowed more flexibility to discuss product specific equipment/services based on the topic.
If selected, Speaker/Instructor (and if applicable Co-Instructor) will receive complimentary speaker registration.
Deadline for Call for Paper/Training Application/Abstract submission is Friday, June 4, 2021
Selected abstracts/trainings speakers' must be able to meet the following deadlines:
- June 4, 2021 - Online Application and Abstract Due
- September 23, 2021 - Presentation/Power Point Due using template provided by ENTELEC
- October 7, 2021 - Available to present (specific date and time will be assigned) at the Marriott Odessa Convention Center, Odessa, TX
If the submitted abstract/training is chosen, presenter must agree to the following:
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service. Attendees expect to learn how to build or expand upon their knowledge - NOT listen to a sales pitch for products or services!
- Presenter may incorporate meaningful visuals to illustrate their message. This may be in the form of slides, video clips, outlines or demonstrations.
- Presenter agrees to present a program that achieves the learning outcomes listed on the Paper/Presentation Submission Form.
- Presenter agrees to meet the deadlines outlined above
Questions or comments please email email@example.com or call (888) 503-8700 x 205
ENTELEC is the world-leading energy operator member association. ENTELEC members deliver compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of energy companies such as petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utility by leveraging all aspects of: telecom, information technology, the internet, digital transformation, IIoT, automation cybersecurity, AI/ML, computing from the edge to the cloud.
Call for Presentations Form
Call for Trainings Form
ENTELEC Fall Seminar Sponsors:
If you would like to be a sponsor of the ENTELEC Fall Seminar, complete the Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room Rate: $179 (plus taxes and fees)
ENTELEC's official hotel will be the Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference & Expo in Odessa, TX. Discounted rates available until September, 6, 2021, but rooms are first come first served and based on availability; so make your reservations today as our block fills up fast.
Odessa Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
305 E 5th St, Odessa, TX 79761
Odessa, TX 79762
(432) 580-5805 - To make your room reservation call and let them know you are with ENTELEC.