ENTELEC is the world-leading association for communications and information technology across the ENERGY sector. ENTELEC members deliver compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of energy companies such as petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utilities by leveraging all aspects of: telecom, information technology, the internet, digital transformation, IIoT, automation, cybersecurity, AI/ML, edge computing and cloud applications.
The ENTELEC Association invites you to share technical knowledge and business expertise with other industry professionals. We are looking for technical presentations from the user communities describing how existing and emerging technologies are being utilized across the energy sector to maximize efficiencies and productivity:
- Communications, LTE, Network Architecture, Satellite
- Digital Transformation AI/ML, NFV – Network Function Virtualization
- Merging Efficiencies of IT and OT
- Industrial Internet of Things (IoT)
- Automation and Control Technologies
- Monitoring / Test & Measurement
- Security Applications
- Back-Up Power, Fuel Cells, Generator Technologies
- EDGE Computing / Software Defined WAM
- Drone Applications / Digital Twin Strategies
- Control Room Efficiencies
- Technology Solutions for Net-Zero Goals
This is an excellent opportunity to share how you addressed a certain issue by implementing a new technology, or using an existing technology in an innovative way.