ENTELEC is the world-leading energy operator member association. ENTELEC members deliver compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of energy companies such as petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utility by leveraging all aspects of: telecom, information technology, the internet, digital transformation, IIoT, automation cybersecurity, AI/ML, computing from the edge to the cloud.
ENTELEC is looking for Hands-On Technical Training at the 2022 ENTELEC Conference & Expo to help prepare techs for the challenges of working in the oil and gas industry. Desired training programs from beginner to expert that will allow attendees to troubleshoot equipment, analyze problems and reach real-time solutions. The ENTELEC Conference & Expo is the perfect platform to bring your training program to industry professionals at all levels, at the annual ENTELEC Conference & Expo, April 26 – 28, 2022 at the George R. Brown Conference Center in Houston, Texas.
Primary training topics of consideration will be, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- IIoT / Field Communications Technology for Oil & Gas
- Cloud Applications
- Remote Monitoring / Edge Computing
- Digital Transformation, AI/ML, NFV – Network Function Virtualization
- SCADA Integration
- FCC/Tower Regulations including Lighting, Siting, OSHA
- LTE / Wireless Technologies
- Drone Applications in Oil & Gas
- Connector Training
- Multi-Point and Point to Point
- Spectrum Analysis and Diagnostic
- Line Sweeping / Fiber Testing
- Propagation Mapping
- Generator Maintenance
- New / Emerging Training Topics
**We welcome ideas and/or suggestions of new training topics that could enhance our program**
Deadline for Training Application Submission is Friday, October 22, 2021
Selected Training programs must be able to meet the following deadlines:
- October 22, 2021 – Online Applications Due
- April 18, 2022 – Presentation/Power Point Due using template provided by ENTELEC
- April 26 – 28, 2022 – Available to teach (specific date and time will be assigned) at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX.
If selected, Instructor (and if applicable Co-Instructor) will receive complimentary conference registration.
If your training program is chosen, instructor must agree to present educational information. Attendees expect to learn how to build or expand upon their knowledge – NOT listen to a sales pitch for products or services!
Questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 503-8700 x205
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo attracts attendees from across North America and Internationally, the event features exhibits and product displays from a variety of companies. The educational line-up includes up to 40+ hours of technical presentations, training sessions, case studies, expert panel discussions and roundtable discussions. In addition to the exhibits and education, the conference features networking opportunities including lunch in the exhibit hall, networking receptions and much, much more!