Call for Operator Presentations – Technical Sessions, Trainings & Case Studies
The ENTELEC Spring Conference and Expo is an excellent opportunity for industry professionals to participate as presenters or panel experts on Emerging Technologies, Industry Outlook, Case Studies and Best Practices on, but not limited to, the following Categories:
- SCADA Integration and Business Analytics
- Cloud Applications
- Cyber Security/Physical Security
- System Architecture and Industrial Control Systems
- Networks/Communications Infrastructures
- Offshore Communications
- FCC/Towers and Regulatory
- Professional Development
- Digitization, AI, Digital Twin and Emerging Technologies
- EDGE Computing
- IIoT/Field Communications
- Other * ENTELEC is always looking for new, innovative, relevant and exciting topics of interest
The ENTELEC Technical Committee uses a graded criteria based on quality, technical content, and appearance. Papers that contain commercial content are greatly discounted!
Please note that ENTELEC is particularly looking for Case Studies from the User community and will give a higher priority to these papers of interest in the selection process.
If selected, Instructor (and if applicable Co-Instructor) will receive complimentary speaker registration.
Deadline for Call for Paper’s Application/Abstract submission is Friday, October 22, 2022
Selected abstracts/speakers must be able to meet the following deadlines:
- October 17, 2022 – Online Application and Abstract Due
- May 1, 2023 – Presentation/Power Point Due using template provided by ENTELEC
- May 9 – 11, 2023 – Available to present (specific date and time will be assigned) at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX (session time slots are approximately 1 hr.)
If the submitted abstract is chosen, presenter must agree to the following:
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service. Attendees expect to learn how to build or expand upon their knowledge – NOT listen to a sales pitch for products or services!
- Presenter may incorporate meaningful visuals to illustrate their message. This may be in the form of slides, video clips, outlines or role-playing.
- Presenter agrees to present a program that achieves the learning outcomes listed on the Paper/Presentation Submission Form.
- Presenter agrees to meet the deadlines outlined on the Call for Paper Application
Questions or comments please email email@example.com or call (888) 503-8700 x 205
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo attracts attendees from across North America and Internationally, the event features exhibits and product displays from a variety of companies. The educational line-up includes up to 40+ hours of technical presentations, training sessions, case studies, expert panel discussions and roundtable discussions. In addition to the exhibits and education, the conference features networking opportunities including lunch in the exhibit hall, networking receptions and much, much more!