ENTELEC is the world-leading energy operator member association. ENTELEC members deliver compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of energy companies such as petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utility by leveraging all aspects of: telecom, information technology, the internet, digital transformation, IIoT, automation cybersecurity, AI/ML, computing from the edge to the cloud.
Then ENTELEC Association invites you to contribute to the industry and your profession by sharing technical knowledge and business expertise with other industry professionals. We are looking for technical presentations from the user communities describing how technologies are being applied across the ENERGY sector including the petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utility sectors.
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo is an excellent opportunity for industry professionals to participate as presenters or panel experts on emerging technologies, applications, use cases, industry outlook and best practices on, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Communications, LTE, Next Gen Wireless, Off-Shore
- Network Architecture, System Architecture, Industrial Control Systems
- Digital Transformation, AI / ML, NFV – Network Function Virtualization, Digital Twin,
- IT and OT Convergence
- IoT (IIoT) Applications
- Data analytics, storage
- SCADA Platforms, Applications
- Automation and Control Technologies
- Monitoring / Alarm Management / Test & Measurement
- Security Applications – Cyber / Physical / Video Technologies
- Back-Up Power, Fuel Cells, (PoE) – Power over Ethernet, Solar, Generator Technologies
- EDGE Technologies / CLOUD Applications
- Robotics / Drone Applications
- Control Room Efficiencies
- Infrastructure Construction / Towers / Antennas / Lighting
- FCC / Regulatory / Spectrum
- Emerging Technologies
This is an excellent opportunity to share how you addressed a certain issue by implementing a new technology, or using an existing technology in an innovative way.
We would also request that you select the category that best fits your submission:
The ENTELEC Technical Committee uses graded criteria based on quality, technical content, and appearance. Papers that contain commercial content are greatly discounted!
Please note that ENTELEC is particularly looking for Case Studies from the User community and will give a higher priority to these papers of interest in the selection process.
If selected, Instructor (and if applicable Co-Instructor) will receive complimentary speaker registration.
Deadline for Call for Paper’s Application/Abstract submission is Friday, October 6, 2023.
Selected abstracts/speakers must be able to meet the following deadlines:
- October 16, 2023 – Online Application and Abstract Due
- March 15, 2024 – Presentation/Power Point Due using template provided by ENTELEC submitted for approval
- April 1 – 4, 2024 – Available to present (specific date and time will be assigned) at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX
If the submitted abstract is chosen, presenter must agree to the following:
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service. Attendees expect to learn how to build or expand upon their knowledge – NOT listen to a sales pitch for products or services!
- Presenter may incorporate meaningful visuals to illustrate their message. This may be in the form of slides, video clips, outlines or role-playing.
- Presenter agrees to present a program that achieves the learning outcomes listed on the Paper/Presentation Submission Form.
- Presenter agrees to meet the deadlines outlined on the Call for Paper Application
Questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 503-8700 x 207.
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo attracts attendees from across North America and Internationally, the event features exhibits and product displays from a variety of companies. The educational line-up includes up to 40+ hours of technical presentations, training sessions, case studies, expert panel discussions and roundtable discussions. In addition to the exhibits and education, the conference features networking opportunities including lunch in the exhibit hall, networking receptions and much, much more!