ENTELEC cordially invites you to contribute to your profession by sharing technical knowledge and business expertise with other industry professionals. We are looking for technical presentations from the User communities, describing how technologies are being applied “from the edge to the control room” across the energy industry including the petroleum, pipeline, natural gas, electric utility, mining and railroad sectors:
- Communications, LTE, Network Architecture, Satellite
- Digitization, AI, NFV – Network Function Virtualization
- Merging Efficiencies of IT and OT
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Automation and Control Technologies
- Monitoring / Test & Measurement
- Security Applications
- Back-Up Power, Fuel Cells, Generator Technologies
- Edge Computing / Software Defined WAM
- Drone Applications
- Control Room Efficiencies
This is an excellent opportunity to share how you addressed a certain issue by implementing a new technology, or using an existing technology in an innovative way.
The ENTELEC Spring Conference and Expo is an excellent opportunity for industry professionals to participate as presenters or panel experts on Emerging Technologies, Industry Outlook, Case Studies and Best Practices on the following Categories:
- SCADA Integration and Business Analytics
- Cyber Security/Physical Security
- System Architecture and Industrial Control Systems
- Networks/Communications Infrastructures
- Offshore Communications
- FCC/Towers and Regulatory
- Professional Development
- Digitization, AI and Emerging Technologies
- IoT/Field Communications
- Other * ENTELEC is always looking for new, innovative, relevant and exciting topics of interest
The ENTELEC Technical Committee uses graded criteria based on quality, technical content, and appearance. Papers that contain commercial content are greatly discounted!
Please note that ENTELEC is particularly looking for Case Studies from the User community and will give a higher priority to these papers of interest in the selection process.
If selected, Instructor (and if applicable Co-Instructor) will receive complimentary speaker registration.
Deadline for Call for Paper’s Application/Abstract submission is Friday, August 16, 2019
Selected abstracts/speakers must be able to meet the following deadlines:
- August 16, 2019 – Online Application and Abstract Due
- March 27, 2020 – Presentation/Power Point Due using template provided by ENTELEC
- April 7-9, 2020 – Available to present (specific date and time will be assigned) at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX (session time slots are 1 hr.)
If the submitted abstract is chosen, presenter must agree to the following:
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service. Attendees expect to learn how to build or expand upon their knowledge – NOT listen to a sales pitch for products or services!
- Presenter may incorporate meaningful visuals to illustrate their message. This may be in the form of slides, video clips, outlines or role-playing.
- Presenter agrees to present a program that achieves the learning outcomes listed on the Paper/Presentation Submission Form.
- Presenter agrees to meet the deadlines outlined on the Call for Paper Application
Questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 503-8700 x 205
About ENTELEC: The Energy, Telecommunications & Electrical Association (ENTELEC) is a user association focusing on communications and control technologies used by petroleum, natural gas, pipeline and electric utility companies. ENTELEC’s primary goal is to provide education for its members. To achieve this goal ENTELEC provides an educational platform for these industries, technical presentations and case studies, equipment, exhibits and networking opportunities during the annual ENTELEC Conference & Expo. National and International attendees who design, engineer and specify systems and services for the energy industries attend the annual ENTELEC Conference & Trade Show.
The ENTELEC Conference & Expo attracts attendees from all over and features exhibits and product displays from a variety of companies. The educational line up includes up to 30+ hours of technical presentations, training sessions, case studies, expert panel discussions and roundtable discussions. In addition to the exhibits and education, the conference is packed with networking opportunities including a golf tournament, lunch in the exhibit hall, networking receptions and much, much more!